Dropping downward like a rushing waterfall Ulla’s undulating arms are forged in iron by our talented team of blacksmiths at Ironware’s Normandy studio. This exquisite 10 light fixture features a deftly formed “wrap” of metal wire detailing to link the candlestick arms and cleverly camouflage the chandelier wiring. Pictured above in Traditional Brown, Copper, and Antique Bisque the Ulla Chandelier can be produced in any of our fine finishes, applied in the states by artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||Dia||H||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List (A) * Please login to see trade pricing|
|6 Lights||883||24||36||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||10 lbs||$2,960.00||Save | Print Specifications|
|10 Lights||883-10||36||48||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||15 lbs||$4,225.00||Save | Print Specifications|
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H and 40" of chain.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.