Like an ancient hand-held torch Vera seems to be waiting for its owner to retrieve it. A domed wall plate with crimped metal edging holds an elongated forged iron arm that tapers to its sturdy bottom knob. Elegant, finely crafted petals embrace its single “flame” a halogen light, sending its warm light to play against your wall. Pictured above in Antique Bronze, Ironware’s Vera Sconce can be produced in any number of our fine finishes by our artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.