The repousse tole work on the stylized wall plate of our Victoria Sconce is an excellent example of the skill of our blacksmiths in Normandy. The single light is held aloft by a heavy forged stem accented with a couplet of petals in a nod to traditional European ironwork. Shown here in a Traditional Brown finish the Victoria Sconce can be produced in any of our finishes, which are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.